Mister Sandman – Business Intelligence Intern (m/f/o), Berlin
We are a young and ambitious e-commerce startup based in Berlin that is completely funded by its own operative cash-flow. Over 500,000 mattresses have been sold since the foundation of Mister Sandman in July 2015 and, by being already present in 10 countries, we are planning to expand further to other international markets.
We need your support to achieve our goals, such as developing new products, improving our webshop and creating a strong brand.
Be part of our success and continue our history as a team member!
What we offer you
- A paid internship (3-6 months), full-time (40h per week)
- An interesting work environment with a steep learning curve and responsibility for your own projects from day 1 on
- The opportunity of developing your professional and personal strengths as well as to bring in your own initiatives and ideas
- The typical startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (Friedrichshain)
- You analyze markets, competitors and products to guide our expansion projects
- You identify process improvement areas and support us with achieving their optimization
- You support our daily operations
- You drive your own projects to expand our business
Who you are
- You are an enrolled student, studying business administration, business engineering or a similar major
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular of MS Excel
- You are motivated, responsible, self-reliant and a good team player
- You are fluent in English, an additional language, especially French, Dutch, Spanish, Hungarian, Polish, German or a Scandinavian language is considered as a big plus
Drop us an email with your CV at email@example.com (HR Manager: Ms Shari Busse). We are looking forward to your application!