Mister Sandman – Business Development Intern (m/f/o), Berlin
We are a young and ambitious e-commerce startup based in Berlin that is completely funded by its own operative cash-flow. Over 250.000 mattresses have been sold since the foundation of Mister Sandman in July 2015 and, by being already present in 8 countries, we are planning to expand further to other international markets.
We need your support to achieve our goals, such as developing new products, improving our webshop and creating a strong brand.
Be part of our success and continue our history as a team member!
- You analyze markets, competitors and products to guide our expansion projects
- You identify process improvement areas and support us with achieving their optimization
- You support our daily operations
- You drive your own projects to expand our business
Who you are
- You are an enrolled student, studying business administration, business engineering or a similar major
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular of MS Excel
- You are motivated, responsible, self-reliant and a good team player
- You are fluent in English, an additional language, especially French, Dutch, Spanish, Hungarian, Polish, German or a Scandinavian language is considered as a big plus
What we offer you
- A paid internship (3-6 months)
- An interesting work environment with a steep learning curve and responsibility for your own projects from day 1 on
- The opportunity of developing your professional and personal strengths as well as to bring in your own initiatives and ideas
- The typical startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg)
Drop us an email with your CV at email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!